flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FalconJX][FlexJS][Maven] Compiler Integration
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 22:07:36 GMT
Hi Alex,

Are you talking about piping the pom.xml into the compiler instead of the config-xml? I don't
know if this is a better solution. After all the compiler has to be called by Maven sort of
passing itself as an argument. It would definitely be possible, but the way I currently am
doing it, it's easy to see what's going on as for every execution I have a dedicated config
file in the target directory. We can use this to help people with problems as we just have
to ask them to post their config xml files and we can be sure that it contains all information
needed to help them.

Chris
Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 13. Mai 2016 21:13:22
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FalconJX][FlexJS][Maven] Compiler Integration

@Chris (mostly)

I was just fixing bugs in the compiler's -fb option.  It reads a Flash
Builder project file and figures out the configuration settings from that.

AIUI, there is a separate plugin for Maven that translates the pom.xml
options into command-line options for the compiler.  Would it be easier
just to have a -maven option and fold that plug-in code into the compiler?

Thanks,
-Alex