flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FLEXJS] Progress in building ASJS with maven
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 22:16:13 GMT

I just wanted to report that I finally managed to build all of the modules of the ASJS project
with maven. In contrast to the Ant build, in the Maven build however the parts aren't built
separately but AS and JS version are built together.

However there is one thing, that I would like to ask to have cleaned up ... currently the
JS version of the XML module uses include-sources and the AS version uses include-class ...
As I generate all config files from the same settings, this makes it quite difficult for me,
so would it be possible to add the missing types to the XmlClasses the way all the others
work or would it be possible to use incluce-sources in both compilations? Also I did notice
an additional compiler argument "-compiler.strict-xml=true" That is set in the build.xml of
the JS part. Is it safe to add this switch to all of the JS builds?