flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FLEXJS] Problem compiling Core extern
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 18:22:42 GMT
Hi,

I am currently working on migrating the compilation of externs for the core modules. Unfortunately
I am having some trouble but I think the error message is valid.

/Users/christoferdutz/Projects/Apache/Flex/flex-asjs/frameworks/projects/Core/src/main/flex/org/apache/flex/core/CSSTextField.as:160
Error: The definition of base class TextField was not found.
public class CSSTextField extends TextField
                                 ^
If I have a look at the code, the import to TextField is only done when compiling with COMPILE::AS
set to true, but when compiling the extern, this is set to false and so no import for TextField
is added. How does the ANT build do it?

Chris