flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: ['FlexJS']Need Info
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 06:19:22 GMT

On 5/30/16, 10:37 PM, "benspylee" <benspylee@hotmail.com> wrote:

>hello mr.alex,
>                I think "link" already expired.But I need to ask you few
>other things.
>1.Is it possible to use cairngrom architecture with, flexjs wheather it
>supports or not

I don't think anybody has tried Cairngorm yet.  Volunteers are welcome to
try it.  I don't know the code at all and don't know how much dependency
it has on Flash.

>2.how to integrate flexjs output with back end like java remoting service.

We don't have support for RemoteObject yet.  Again volunteers are needed
to work on it.  Some folks have replaced RemoteObject with HTTPService.

View raw message