flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject [FLEXJS] Cordova Update
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 20:36:33 GMT

I've created a new Wiki to address using Cordova and FlexJS with Flash Builder[1]. I created
a couple of launch configurations for Flash Builder which will be installed with FlexJS. One
configuration builds your FlexJS application into a Cordova application (for the Android platform,
but it can directed to do other platforms) and the other configuration runs it on the platform.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you have suggestions to improve the page.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=63406558