flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FALCONJX] Get/Set code (was: superGetter very very slow)
Date Wed, 04 May 2016 16:57:14 GMT

On 5/4/16, 12:13 AM, "lizhi" <sliz@qq.com> wrote:

>yes,i will.
>but the fast base flexjs core,importend.
>it will the first to do.

I'm sure something will be changed.  How soon depends on if someone else
volunteers to do the work or if I have to do it.  There are a few other
things that I want to get done while we let this proposal sit around to
see if it attracts volunteers or further discussion about the impact of
exporting a ton more strings.  Sure it would be great to have your code
run faster, but maybe not if the download size triples.

View raw message