flex-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Dufilie <andy.dufi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why can not open this code?
Date Wed, 25 May 2016 02:34:36 GMT
Hi lizhi,
Most of us read the forum via e-mail and the Nabble forum website does not
forward attached images through e-mail, so we did not realize you had
shared a screenshot.

>From the screenshot, the errors are:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'prototype' of undefined.
Uncaught TypeError: flash.display.InteractiveObject.base is not a function.

In general you should investigate the first error that appears before you
look at any others. The one in base.js line 2367 likely causes everything
using the google closure framework to fail.  I've looked at my copy of
base.js and there is no code on that line, so I cannot know what is
happening from here.  You can try looking on line 2367 of your copy at