flex-dev mailing list archives

From Fr├ęderic Cox <coxfrede...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TextInput layout changes after SDK upgrade
Date Sat, 14 May 2016 00:41:47 GMT
It is a bit of a guess but I'd say from 13 to 26. I fixed it by setting
s|TextInput to fontSize:13 in my CSS. Just found it odd that the default
has changed and I can't find any references about that in release note
(maybe I'm overlooking it). If nobody else reported this I think it's not
that big of a problem.