flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX] compiling non-browser javascript
Date Sun, 01 May 2016 12:50:07 GMT
Here’s my stab at producing ActionScript files from the OMV files: https://github.com/unhurdle/omv2as

The output is actually pretty good. I get error-free output on InDesign files with the exception
of File types because I don’t yet have the core types linked. Photoshop output is not as
good, for the most part because the OMV files types are not all true types.

I do have a question though (before I even got to the point where I’m trying to use this
to cross-compile code): When I run the base classes through the app, I get a bunch of classes
which do not compile into a SWC very well. At least part of the problem is due to the fact
that they confluct with core classes, and I’m not sure how to best handle this. Here’s
a link of the as code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pziyrqj7k1ob9p7/ExtendScript.zip?dl=0

I’m not sure how to best handle this. If anyone has good ideas, please let me know.

On Apr 25, 2016, at 9:28 PM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was guessing that the release would probably work. I am concerned about debugging though.
>
> I will probably try this suggestion next week and see how far I can get without further
help. Chances are I’ll be back here before I’m successful though… ;-)