flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why can not open this code?
Date Sun, 22 May 2016 06:11:22 GMT
FWIW, I adjusted Lizhi’s bat scripts to a shell script to run the test on my Mac:

#set FLEX_HOME=d:/sdk/flexjs7
FLEX_HOME=/FlexSDK/FlexJSNightly
MXMLC_PATH="$FLEX_HOME/js/bin/mxmlc"
EXTERN_PATH="$FLEX_HOME/js/libs/js.swc"
main=TestBitmapDraw
# main=TestHungryHero
# main=TestByteArrayVSArray
# main=Main
# main=Test3

ARGS='-remove-circulars'
#ARGS='-debug=true -remove-circulars'
#ARGS='-remove-circulars -js-compiler-option="--compilation_level WHITESPACE_ONLY"'
$MXMLC_PATH $ARGS -external-library-path="$EXTERN_PATH" -compiler.source-path=../src src/$main.as
-define=CONFIG::as_only,false -define=CONFIG::js_only,true

I checked the project out of Github, so I think it’s current.

If I’m understanding Lizhi correctly, the code should be run with the code commented out.
When I do that, it compiles correctly, but I get a runtime error in the browser.

Th error is from here:
draw(tf,bmd);

Which calls TextField.__draw() with a null Matrix. This causes a runtime error in renderText()
because it’s expecting a non-null Matrix.

Again, this seems to be a bug in Lizhi’s code.

BTW, it’s much easier to see the problem in Chrome than Firefox because Chrome breaks at
the error and shows the call stack.

Lizhi, if I’m missing something, please include that screenshot so we can understand.