flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FalconJX][FlexJS] Changing location of externs SWCs
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 07:43:29 GMT
Well, FDT has a “Use As Runtime Shared Code” checkbox which is enabled by default for playerglobal
and js.swc. Those are the two swcs enabled by default if you start a AS project for FlexJS.
I’m not sure how it determines that under the hood. Presumably, it’s hard coded.

I know they have a mechanism for specifying if a swc file is supposed to be cross-compiled
in the template file on a case-by-case basis.

It would be a “nice to have” if there’s some way for IDEs to know which swcs are which
automatically. I’m not sure whether the best way to do this is by swc location, convention,
meta-data, or what…