flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: [ASJS] Merging to Maven
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 19:46:45 GMT
Hi Alex,

Ups. ... Sorry for the full path. You can replace the paths in external library and normal
library with what you want as the Maven plugin replaces them with the real paths of Maven
artifacts. Haven't added that logic to the other parts of the config though, but I'll add
that time after time.

I am quite sure it's the same compiler I used for the asjs part. I'll look into that tomorrow
:-)

Chris

-------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Datum: 28.04.16 20:34 (GMT+01:00)
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: [ASJS] Merging to Maven

On 4/28/16, 6:43 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>From looking at the ant build, I am using compcjs with output FLEXJS to
>generate the JavaScript, but not to compile the ActionScript and pack in
>the generated JavaScript. What output type to I have to declare for the
>AS compilation?

The compc AS->SWF compilation doesn't have a -js-output-type parameter.
The stack trace below is pretty clearly from compjsc instead.  Maybe the
wrong compiler is being called?

BTW, I started fixing up the Ant build in flex-asjs
feature/maven-migration and found that in the Core compile-js-config.xml,
the airglobal.swc has a full path to a Maven repo on your system.  I'm not
sure how to get around that.  What is the final plan?

Thanks,
-Alex