flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: [FALCONJX] Merging Maven refactor in to develop branch
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 17:38:03 GMT
No problem at all ... for me it will make things a lot easier as I no longer have to merge
things manually ... looking forward to this :-)

Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Montag, 25. April 2016 19:18
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: [FALCONJX] Merging Maven refactor in to develop branch

OK, I think it is time to merge the Maven branch in to develop.  This will
be a bit disruptive as lots of files changed folders.  Also I haven't
fixed up the Eclipse projects.  I think I will fix up the Eclipse projects
after the merge.

I will start the merge in a couple of hours, so this is your chance to
request a delay in the merge.  Otherwise, It should land shortly after
unless something goes wrong.  After the merge, besides the Eclipse
projects, I think we have to fix up the createjs.swc.

Let me know if this plan will be a problem for you.

View raw message