flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject [FlexJS] First Jenkins job for the new Maven FlexJS
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 13:24:27 GMT

today I setup a first build Job on the ASF build machines to build Falcon, FalconJX  and the
eterns. I also configured the Maven site generation. The output can be seen here:

I'm just working on getting the coverage reports into that.

Currently I still have to skip the FlashPlayer tests as I have to sort out some things with
the Infra Guys first.

Also I added an asciidoctor page to the site generation:

The source is located in the project sources:

Of course the content should look the same as Github auto-renders adoc files :-)

After I get the FlashPlayer issues working, I'll concentrate on the SonarQube analysis :-)