flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: FlexJS, JQuery and FDT
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 12:59:13 GMT

I really hate if I try to figure out things and I do a wipe-all and things work. It's an implication
that somethings fundamentally wrong in the scripts. But hopefully that will go away soon :-)

The bad thing is that I work with an LTE connection and bandwidth is limited. This way I have
to download stuff over and over again :-(

If the replacement should produce this:

/**
 * @const
 * @type {jQuery}
*/
var $ = jQuery;

I had to change the "/1" and "/2" in the replace string with "$1" and "$2".

Chris
Von: Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 21. April 2016 14:47:27
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: Re: FlexJS, JQuery and FDT

You are right. It did not seem to work.

I was not able to get flacon to build at all until I did wipe-all. Not sure why. It was failing
on the node swc. Maybe that’s a clue for you.

The replacement was not run on the jquery file, but a manual GREP replacement using the same
parameters worked fine:
Find: (\* @const\s+)([\*\s/]+var \$)
Replace: \1* @type {jQuery}\n\2

Maybe I need to add a multiline flag?

On Apr 21, 2016, at 3:20 PM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> It didn’t add in @type?
>
> I edited the wiki with the intention.
>
> On Apr 21, 2016, at 2:57 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>
>> I was hoping not to have to ... already wasted 3/4 of a day for this :-(
>>
>> But I just ran the Ant build with your replacement ... the output is identical ...
the "var $ = jQuery;" line seems to pass unchanged. Perhaps extending the description on the
Wiki with the intention of the replacement could help (I usually add a comment to the replacement
to tell others what the regexp does as I don't tend to be able to fluently read regexps).

>> Chris

in the maven version? It's generating identical code, but it's commenting out a lot of methods
(not all) and therefore I can't build the JS externs anymore :-(

>>> This is sort of urgent, as I only have this and next week for working on this
sort of stuff.

>>> Chris

replicate those types of changes soon.

changes in, so they are all in one place? We could send an email with a link to the page when
it’s edited.

I'm back on track ... at least with that one ...

scripts or change javascript downloads, please inform me about that cause these are impossible
to auto-merge and even harder to detect.

right?

are and I can’t seem to

an @type for the $
or see if Google will accept

> [...]