flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Using CreateJS with FlexJS
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 20:57:28 GMT

On 4/27/16, 12:50 PM, "Peter Ent" <pent@adobe.com> wrote:

>I'm working on that - in order to create the Tween I need access to the
>actual CreateJS element stored within the FlexJS component. In other
>words, "circle.element". In an HTML-based FlexJS app, you can do something
>like document[target] to look it up. Within the Tween code, for example,
>there is no access to the CreateJS Stage where you would find the element
>by its name. So I have to pass in something that can be used to get to the
>stage. So I just left it as ActionScript only for the moment.

The original CreateJS example looks like it passes in a reference to the
circle.  So I would think the org.apache.flex.createjs.Tween wrapper code
would take the org.apache.flex.createjs.Circle and pass its element on to
the wrapped Tween instance. I'm not sure how CreateJS Tween code finds the
stage, but the org.apache.flex.createjs.Application should make the stage
available somehow.

HTH,
-Alex