flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Using CreateJS with FlexJS
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 16:31:59 GMT
Hi,

Today I finished the project of incorporating CreateJS (EaselJS and TweenJS) into FlexJS.
The FlexJS framework, CreateJS, contains a handful of ActionScript classes that can be cross-compiled
into JavaScript and product CreateJS objects. Along with this there is an example in the FlexJS
download to illustrate how to use CreateJS. I took two of the basic CreateJS examples - one
which draws a circle using EaselJS and another that animates the circle using TweenJS - and
combined them into a single short example.

Watch for a page about it in the FlexJS Wiki.

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project