flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Using CreateJS with FlexJS
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 19:17:24 GMT
Thanks for writing this up.

I'm wondering if you could also, on a separate page, write about how to
use CreateJS with FlexJS in a format that more closely mirrors the Getting
Started article.  I think it might better illustrate that with FlexJS, you
can get started with fewer steps.  In theory it would have fewer code
blocks since MXML encapsulates that code.

On 4/27/16, 11:47 AM, "Peter Ent" <pent@adobe.com> wrote:

>Here is the link to the Wiki page about it. I included the original
>CreateJS demo code[2] from their "Getting Started" section and the code
>from the FlexJS CreateJS framework example with a bit of an explanation.
>[2] http://www.createjs.com/getting-started/easeljs
>On 4/27/16, 12:31 PM, "Peter Ent" <pent@adobe.com> wrote:
>>Today I finished the project of incorporating CreateJS (EaselJS and
>>TweenJS) into FlexJS. The FlexJS framework, CreateJS, contains a handful
>>of ActionScript classes that can be cross-compiled into JavaScript and
>>product CreateJS objects. Along with this there is an example in the
>>FlexJS download to illustrate how to use CreateJS. I took two of the
>>basic CreateJS examples - one which draws a circle using EaselJS and
>>another that animates the circle using TweenJS - and combined them into a
>>single short example.
>>Watch for a page about it in the FlexJS Wiki.
>>Peter Ent
>>Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

View raw message