flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FALCONJX] Merging Maven refactor in to develop branch
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 22:40:53 GMT

On 4/25/16, 2:49 PM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>
>I'll have a look at this tomorrow.

Are you ok if I push the merge and potentially break the Maven build?

>But I really hope that we can keep things stable for at least a few days
>from now on.

I think once the merge is pushed, folks needing to change the externs will
modify the right files and the build will continue working.  My only
concern was about how the replace task now has a Maven version and an Ant
version.  I want to synch them up in a way that is easier for others to
produce.  I posted earlier about just going to patch files instead of
regex.  Or maybe we should make forks of these external code bases and
apply the changes we want.

Thoughts?
-Alex