flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:15:18 GMT

On 4/18/16, 1:37 AM, "carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of Carlos Rovira"
<carlos.rovira@gmail.com on behalf of carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com> wrote:

>Hi Alex,
>
>maybe, if you detect some pages are out-of-date, to avoid confussion, you
>could move those ones to some folder that could serve as a intermediate
>state before deletion?. So in this way, we could always go to that info
>and
>reuse things as needed. What do you think?

The pages I was referring to as out-of-date are not under the FlexJS tree,
they are elsewhere, and the relevant portions that are up-to-date have
been copied into pages under the FlexJS or Falcon trees.  I guess I could
go add some warning and/or label to the out-of-date pages.

So, I think what is under FlexJS is all good, but I'm sure I've missed
something in there, so if something doesn't make sense, please fix it, or
ask about it.

Thanks,
-Alex