flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 04:27:02 GMT
OK, I was thinking about writing up more on the compiler.  I'll get
started on it.  We are in the middle of a big refactor of the compiler
source in order to better support Maven builds so we'll see how much I can
write down without having to rewrite it in a week or so.

-Alex

On 4/14/16, 6:11 PM, "Jason Taylor" <jason@dedoose.com> wrote:

>specifically more information on working on the FalconJX compiler, such
>as a tutorial for setting everything up from a brand new computer, and
>fixing a bug / implemented a requested feature.
>~ JT

>>> n
>>> izations/86c00a85-31e6-4302-b36d-049ca5d042fd/apis/32370/versions/337
>>> 3