flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: how flexjs just get js-debug?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2016 04:25:05 GMT
Can you post the console output somewhere?  I'm wondering if you have an
environment variable set that could call an older version of the compiler
that is installed somewhere else on your system.

Another thing to try is to make -debug=true the first option on the
command-line instead of the last.

-Alex