flex-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ent <p...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS]
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 14:45:03 GMT
Let's take a step back. If you've downloaded FlexJS using the installer,
and then went to examples/flexjs/DataBindingExample,
and ran all of the products (bin-debug, bin/js-debug, bin/js-release) -
what happened?

They all should run. Let's start with that. If they don't run, please
share any console or logs. If it takes more than a couple of replies on
this email thread to solve the problem, we'll ask you file a bug report in

Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

On 4/14/16, 7:19 AM, "Maher SOUA" <mahersoua@gmail.com> wrote:

>I was testing DataBindingExample project, the debug app works fine but the
>release don't work at all , the error is HelloFlexJs (HelloFlexJs) the
>of the project, is not recognized, but when I compile, I have this error :
>avr. 12, 2016 6:30:18 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
>GRAVE: ERROR - Circular dependency detected: HelloFlexJs ->
>controllers.MyController -> HelloFlexJs
>avr. 12, 2016 6:30:18 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager
>AVERTISSEMENT: 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)
>Can you help me please, or how I can do to help you too, I am really happy
>to see that FlexJs still existe and using ActionScript is really good for
>Flex version 0.6.0
>Best Regards.
>Maher SOUA
>Référent technique web