flex-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Tynjala <joshtynj...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Build examples and debug it using sources
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 21:33:17 GMT
> The only difference in my configuration is that I use -library-path
instead of -external-library-path cause I remember that I had conversation
with Alex a while ago in this jira

When you need js.swc, it must always be included with

It looks like Alex is giving you the same advice there. He's saying not to
use -library-path with airglobal.swc, but to use -external-library-path

-library-path is for when you want to include the compiled code in your
final output. -external-library-path is for when the implementation comes
from somewhere else. In the case of airglobal.swc, the APIs defined in the
SWC are implemented inside the AIR runtime. Similarly, the APIs in js.swc
are implemented inside whichever web browser you are running.

- Josh