flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Docs
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:49:35 GMT
I think we are getting a bit distracted here with trying to select the best
toolchain first.  The more important thing is that we need good content
first.

Andrew, thanks for volunteering to create the content.  I think you can
start right away by adding things to our wiki here.

Once we decide on a doc deployment process/toolchain, we can move the stuff
from the wiki to here.

Would that be a good way to proceed?  Or do we prefer we pick a tool first
and start from there?

Thanks,
Om