flex-dev mailing list archives

From OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Maven][Installer][Flex][FlexJS] Legal Stuff
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 05:05:19 GMT
On Apr 15, 2016 5:17 PM, "Justin Mclean" <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> > Are you asking Alex to reveal what he discussed internally?
> Up to him. For change like this I like to see someone from Adobe Legal
send to the dev or private list requesting the changes to be made. That way
we have a clear email trail. I’m guessing that probably won’t happen. Meh /

Still don't get your point.   What difference does it make if Alex posts it
or someone from Adobe legal team posts?

> > The way I see it, it was Alex with his Adobe hat on making this post on
> > Apache Flex dev list.  It doesn't get more transparent that that.
> There should be no Adobe hats on this list at all. Companies are not
members of Apache communities, individuals are. [1][2]

You asked Adobe legal to post on this list.  How do you square that with