flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: flexjs donation the sorton code
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 07:42:56 GMT
Right. I just looked at past threads and it’s not implemented yet. Do you think you can get
it working using code similar to what you have there and make a pull request on the main repo?

You can look at what I’ve done with XML as a pointer.

One issue which I’m not really sure how to handle here is how to add to the Array prototype
in ActionScript without trying to completely redefine Array.

It feels like this would be easier to do in Javascript (using Array.protoype.sortOn = function(params){…})
rather than ActionScript. I’m not sure how to do the equivalent in ActionScript without
defining the class.