flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlexJS, JQuery and FDT
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:49:06 GMT
I wish I knew. It’s probably going to have to be Alex or Josh that answers this.

Good luck!

On Apr 21, 2016, at 2:44 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

> Taking this thread to develop ... :-)
>
> Thanks for that ... I would have missed that one ;-)
>
> Can you or someone else here explain why EXTERNC is commenting out tons of methods in
the maven version? It's generating identical code, but it's commenting out a lot of methods
(not all) and therefore I can't build the JS externs anymore :-(

> This is sort of urgent, as I only have this and next week for working on this sort of
stuff.

> Chris

in, so they are all in one place? We could send an email with a link to the page when it’s
edited.

>> On Apr 21, 2016, at 1:20 PM, Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:
>>
>>> If you change something ... write an email ... I'll replicate the changes.
>>> I just replicated the nodejs changes ... was quite an effort, but now I'm back
on track ... at least with that one ...

>>> Chris

scripts or change javascript downloads, please inform me about that cause these are impossible
to auto-merge and even harder to detect.

I’ll see

and I can’t seem to

if Google will accept

the warnings go away. Why would

> [...]