flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss]Accept donation of drawing APIs
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 13:24:02 GMT
While I can understand Jude’s frustration, I do think it’s clear that we need to properly
vet donations.

I’d like to try to bring this discussion back on-topic.

I would like to see Lizhi’s code accepted. I think it’s really useful. If not actual “core”,
it’s pretty close to it.

So the questions remain:
1. Does anyone have objections?

Lizhi, Justin raised the question whether the code originated with you, or did some of the
code come from some other source? Can you confirm? If some came from another source, can you
tell us where?

2. Assuming we accept it, what should the package naming be? I think there’s a strong case
for leaving it as-is.

3. How should it be structured in the source? Should all the code go into a single “Flash”
project? Should it be split into multiple projects (possibly one for each of the flash top-level
packages)?

4. Lizhi, are you able and willing to help prepare the code for Apache (including adding Apache
headers, etc.)?

Thanks,
Harbs