flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [Maven][Installer][Flex][FlexJS] Legal Stuff
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 00:17:37 GMT
Hi,

> Are you asking Alex to reveal what he discussed internally?

Up to him. For change like this I like to see someone from Adobe Legal send to the dev or
private list requesting the changes to be made. That way we have a clear email trail. I’m
guessing that probably won’t happen. Meh / whatever.

> The way I see it, it was Alex with his Adobe hat on making this post on the
> Apache Flex dev list.  It doesn't get more transparent that that.

There should be no Adobe hats on this list at all. Companies are not members of Apache communities,
individuals are. [1][2]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://apache.org/foundation/faq.html#corporate-membership <http://apache.org/foundation/faq.html#corporate-membership>