flex-dev mailing list archives

From jaco <j...@pixeldump.org>
Subject baking custom sdk with latest airSDK beta
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 08:44:34 GMT
hi 2 all,

just need concrete info to create custom flexSDK stuff with latest airSDK.
In my daily base as3 dev, I have sometime to test some features or try to
fix air regressions, e.g. 22sdk 0.97 seems to fix x86_64 ane extension in
osx, @see: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2129529

furthermore, actual 21r fixed an issue with iOS simulator, there are plenty
of these circumstances in previous air releases.

I don't want to bother about request to keep flex sdk installer aligned with
adobe labs sdk releases.

my attempts to resolve by myself:
- just overlay downloaded adobe sdk on flexsdk install folder (there are two
versions)
- using a merge diff tool such meld

I'm using intellij, adding new [forced] sdk result always in a limited set
of .swc just relevant to air, no flex .swc in classpath.

thanx in advance