flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Maven tutorial at ApacheCon
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 23:47:00 GMT
Hi to anyone,

I just got confirmation from the Linux foundation, that I will be giving a Maven tutorial
on Wednesday at ApacheCon. This will be a free tutorial for anyone attending to ApachCon Big
Data or Core.

I asked for this slot in order to give people of this project a kick off in Maven.

As it would be quite a lot of work to translate my training slides and labs from German to
English, is there any interest in a training like this? I would then try to have this cancelled.

Chris