flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.6.0
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:56:58 GMT

Hehe ... and I was confused why the mails kept sicking to my inbox and didn't move to the
Flex folder ;-)

Chris

________________________________
Von: Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com>
Gesendet: Sonntag, 13. März 2016 15:20
An: Christofer Dutz
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.6.0

OK, I'll cut a release branch soon.  I'm currently not worried about changes you are making
to the develop branch as they aren't really that risky, but I guess we should practice really
using a release branch where we can't merge from develop -> release.

BTW, the dev@ list isn't on this thread anymore.  If you agree we should add it back in, then
please do so.

-Alex