flex-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.6.0
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 21:04:21 GMT
Hi Alex (or anyone able to explain to me the thing with the "externals")

What is the externals directory and how is it built? It sort of looks as if Ant downloads
stuff and unpacks it in the externals directory but it's really tricky to understand what's
actually happening. I want to replicate the behaviour in Maven, but this is hard, if you don't
understand what's actually going on.

Chris

Von: Christofer Dutz <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>
Gesendet: Samstag, 12. März 2016 20:01
An: dev@flex.apache.org
Betreff: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: LAST CALL] Release FlexJS/FalconJX 0.6.0

Well I'm currently down to 0 errors and failures for "compiler" and managed to get "compiler.jx"
down to:

I guess the ones still failing have to be related to the externs modules. These are the ones
I'm dealing with at the moment.

Well I'm currently making great progress on this topic and hoping to have it finished till
ApacheCon ... I just didn't want a release to hold me back for long. How long would I have
to keep my feet still in case of a release?

Chris