flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Error during FlexJS example compilations
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2016 00:34:51 GMT
Last night I got "ant all" to work for me in flex-asjs with only
PLAYERGLOBAL_HOME and FLASHPLAYER_DEBUGGER environment variables.  I had
to fix a few things in the scripts to get it to work.

Maybe start from the beginning.  Make sure the flex-asjs repo is up to
date.  Then delete all of the sibling repos.  Then run "ant all" from
flex-asjs and let us know what happens.

-Alex