flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas Kwiatkowski <nicholaskwiatkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex website reviewed!
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 13:13:35 GMT
Thanks :)

Still working on the new site.  Creating a repeatable process to import the
asdocs took a bit longer than expected, but it is finally done.  I just
need to finish writing some content on the "what is..." section of each of
the sub-projects and finish importing the flex livedocs into the site.  I'm
happy where the styling and branding has ended up -- but if any of you have
any suggestions on that front, please let me know :)

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 6:26 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <bigosmallm@gmail.com>