flex-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache FlexJS 0.6.0 RC1
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 00:15:19 GMT

JFYI the owners of the code are fairly responsive to licence issues (for instance [1]) and
tend to give permission to use their stuff (few other issues). I think the simplest way to
resolve this may be ask can we use the font files under an more permissive / Apache compatible
licence. We should also make clear we are redistributing those files as well when asking.

Files in question are probably flat-ui-icons-regular.eot, flat-ui-icons-regular.swf, flat-ui-icons-regular.ttf,
flat-ui-icons-regular.woff and lat-ui-icons-regular.svg. (I looked inside the ttf one and
it also states it has a non commercial license).

1. https://github.com/designmodo/Flat-UI/issues/18
View raw message