flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: [FlexJS] Error during FlexJS example compilations
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2016 06:06:51 GMT

I just tried again and it's failed with missing GCL.swc. I will focus on
setup some example i n Intellij and build it.
One question is it possible to build example and have linked FlexJS in order
to debug it while example is launching? How you do this if you want fix some
framework bug?

I will be your first nooby tester on this one. I haven't used maven for a
long time, so it will be great exercise. :)
Wish you great time on Vacation! :)

Apache Flex PMC