flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FlexJS] Error during FlexJS example compilations
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2016 21:49:48 GMT

Unfortunately I gave up on this.

I did like Alex suggest run "ant all" in FlexJS and turns me into same issue
as in the beginning [1].
So I tried to build falcon of course it failed, but I set up
PLAYERGLOBAL_VERSION and Falcon build without the problem.
I get back to the FlexJS and it went farther, but got next error where
script complains that
flex-flexunit\FlexUnit4\target\flexunit-4.3.0-20140410-as3_4.12.0.swc is
missed - My repo of FlexUnit is on develop branch.

I take a look into that folder and found that file
"flexunit-4.3.0-0-as3_4.12.0.swc", so I've changed script which failed to
point to this file and build again failed in other place.

That is end for me. It's really too much time consuming. From now on I will
try to use Maven if Chris finish his work on build FlexJS with Maven. In
Maven world everything was a way simpler...

[1] https://paste.apache.org/oM02

Thank you Guys once again for your help.

Apache Flex PMC