flex-dev mailing list archives

From Nimai <ni...@beecavegames.com>
Subject [FalconJX] Exception: MemberAccessExpressionNode cannot be cast to IIdentifierNode
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 01:11:17 GMT
Our team is currently using the nightly build of Falcon JX to try and compile
the Starling Framework to JavaScript.  The compilation eventually fails
with:

java.lang.ClassCastException:
o.a.f.c.internal.tree.as.MemberAccessExpressionNode cannot be cast to
o.a.f.c.tree.as.IIdentifierNode
	at
o.a.f.c.internal.codegen.js.jx.BinaryOperatorEmitter.super_emitBinaryOperator(BinaryOperatorEmitter.java:338)

	at
o.a.f.c.internal.codegen.js.jx.BinaryOperatorEmitter.emit(BinaryOperatorEmitter.java:227)

	at
o.a.f.c.internal.codegen.js.flexjs.JSFlexJSEmitter.emitBinaryOperator(JSFlexJSEmitter.java:605)

	at
o.a.f.c.internal.codegen.as.ASBlockWalker.visitBinaryOperator(ASBlockWalker.java:525)

I have a feeling it's an E4X problem somewhere in the code.  I'm new to
using the FalconJX compiler, though, and I'd appreciate any advice in how to
be more helpful in reporting issues.  Is there a verbose setting that would
emit what ActionScript file was being processed at the time of the
exception?