flex-dev mailing list archives

From piotrz <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject [FlexJS] Error during FlexJS example compilations
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:52:55 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm trying back to the game again. :) I've downloaded newest nightly build
and try to run examples using Intellij.

Since I don't know whether something changed in configuration since Fred
setup it [1], so I've decided run ant script to build example. I choose
DataGridExample and run build.xml main target.

Swf version built without the problem, but "compilejs" target failed with
following error [2].

I will be appreciate for any help.

[2] https://paste.apache.org/tzUg

Apache Flex PMC