flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Developing Flex SDK with Flex Builder
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 17:41:35 GMT

On 2/29/16, 4:51 AM, "XaviConde" <javier.conde@gruposame.com> wrote:

>Is there any way to build the source from Flex Builder as a project so I
>don't have to run 'ant main super-clean' every time I change the sources?

In theory, yes, but I haven't ever done it myself.

You should be able to import the FB projects that are in each of the
folders in frameworks/projects.  Probably by the "import existing projects
into workspace".

Once the projects are imported and build without errors (I think some
configuration may be requires), I think you create a test app that uses a
recent Flex SDK, then go into Project/Properties and tell it not to use
any of the SWCs in the SDK and use the FB projects instead.

View raw message