flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [FALCONJX]Compiling Falcon with externs problems
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:53:35 GMT

On 2/23/16, 7:56 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Looking better and better each day :-)
>
>With my adjusted base-class I get this:
>
>Tests run: 375, Failures: 8, Errors: 0, Skipped: 26

Good progress.

I have a question about the Eclipse projects.  Will we have to get rid of
them and make Eclipse Maven projects?  In the current set of projects, the
unit tests are in their own Eclipse project, but I saw that you moved the
tests under the source project.  If the tests and source end up in a
single Eclipse project, I assume the tests won't run after each save in
the editor, right?

Thanks,
-Alex