flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: [FALCONJX]Compiling Falcon with externs problems
Date Mon, 22 Feb 2016 05:44:15 GMT

On 2/21/16, 11:38 AM, "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de> wrote:

>Ok,
>
>so I just created a new branch for falcon "feature/maven-migration" and I
>comitted my changes there.
>I can currently build compiler, compiler.jx and flex-compiler-oem using
>maven.

Sounds promising!

>And one thing ... what's the compiler.js directory? Is this needed at the
>moment or is this an old experiment that's no longer maintained?

We had a discussion about it recently.  Compiler.js is the original
cross-compiler from Adobe.  Apache Flex community members then decided to
create compiler.jx instead, and compiler.js has essentially been
abandoned.  I think it is best to make a tag called "Last Commit
containing FalconJS" then remove compiler.js.

-Alex