flex-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Moreau <paul.mor...@zutec.com>
Subject Debug Failing on iOS after updating to AIR 20
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 11:51:49 GMT
Hi folks,

I wouldn't normally do this but I've tried google / stack overflow to no
avail.

I recently downloaded Flex 4.15.0 AIR 20.0 but haven't been able to use it
with my Flex mobile app project as whenever I try and debug to an iOS
device I get the attached error message saying
"Application Verification Failed".

I know my certificate & provisioning profile are OK as Ive been using them
for a while and as soon as I compile using the previous Flex SDK it builds
fine again.

Builds fine on to Android devices.

Can anyone assist please?

Thanks,

Paul

--

*DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose