flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FALCONJX]Compiling Falcon with externs problems
Date Wed, 17 Feb 2016 18:21:11 GMT
Except, people are only going to contribute once it has enough features to really interest

Right now, all it really needs is some better “getting started with contributing” documentation
for people wanting to help. I could write that (now that I worked out my issues). I’d rather
have Alex work on things I can’t do.

On Feb 17, 2016, at 12:00 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>> How many days should I invest in learning build systems vs developing new features?
> Hypothetical question. If a day of your (paid) work means that more people can contribite
to the project isn’t that a good outcome for the project? Community over code and all that.
> Thanks,
> Justin

View raw message