flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FALCONJX][FLEXJS] XML handling (was Re: [FlexJS] Back port)
Date Sun, 07 Feb 2016 17:38:12 GMT
Yeah. Except an XML object always has a length of 0… AFAIK, xmlObj[1] always returns undefined.
The only valid index on an XML object is 0 which returns the XML object (to blur the distinction
between XMLList and XML). I think xmlList[0] is the same as xmlList[0][0][0][0]...

I think I’m just going to ignore this part of the spec because I’m storing everything
in a _children array and dealing with that.

On Feb 7, 2016, at 6:59 PM, Andy Dufilie <andy.dufilie@gmail.com> wrote:

> The insert code looks fine to me, assuming children of XML are stored as
> properties "0", "1", "2", ...
> It's shifting all children with index >= i and saving P starting at child
> index i.
> [[Put]] is overwriting a child at a given index, and
> insertChildBefore/insertChildAfter/prependChild should be doing the same
> type of operation as insert.

View raw message