flex-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject [FALCONJX][FLEXJS] More XML handling
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 18:24:44 GMT
Starting a new thread because the last one was getting kind of long…

I started fixing some of the compile errors in XML, but there are two problems I don’t know
what to do with:

1. Object.defineProperty: The compiler is complaining that get and set are not allowed. I’m
not sure if I did something wrong, or there’s a real problem here. (I commented out the
defineProperty in XML, but left in the XMLList ones.)
2. I’m getting lots of complaints about properties not being available for XML and XMLList.
It looks like the compiler thinks that we’re using the default ActionScript classes instead
of the new JS-only classes. I’m not sure if the build file needs to be re-worked or what.
I’m not sure how to go about differentiating to the compiler between the different classes.

If our compiler experts can point me in the right direction here, that would be great.

Harbs