flex-dev mailing list archives

From Grisha B <greg...@ereflect.com>
Subject Issue creating 64 bit ANE for OS X after AIR 20.0 release
Date Mon, 01 Feb 2016 01:33:36 GMT
I had a working native extension working when using air 19.0 (when it was 32
bit) but have been unable to update and get it working since the AIR 20.0
release.
So far despite trying numerous solutions have been unable to get a native
native extension working with AIR 20.0.

Trying to get a very simple app working with an ANE that has 1 function in
it "getNumber".
Whenever I try to debug, I alway get the following error:
"Error #3500: The extension context does not have a method with the name
getNumber."
If I create a release build and run it I still get "Error #3500"

Here are links test projects I am using:
Test app project for flash builder:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/aneprojects/Test64ANE.fxp
ActionScript library used to create the ane:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/aneprojects/test64ANELib.fxpl
xCode project (with "Adobe AIR.framework removed" to make it smaller):
https://s3.amazonaws.com/aneprojects/test64extension.zip

I have also posted this on the adobe forums but though I would try here as
well.

Any help would be appreciated
Thanks