flex-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: [ApacheCon NA] Whose going and what topics?
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 22:35:49 GMT
Well, the public snippets would be things like:

ApacheCon continues to feel like more of a server-side conference and we
don't get much attendance at our talks.

And

Apparently it helps to have a track of presentations in order to get a
presentation accepted and I'm wondering if it would be of interest to the
Cordova folks to join with Flex folks to have a "Client-side" track.
Especially since some of our FlexJS talks will touch on using Cordova to
output Mobile apps starting from MXML and ActionScript.

-Alex